Friday, November 4, 2011

Farm Field Trip

Before Brian starts at his new preschool, I should probably post some pictures from his field trip at his current school, the one I run. He did qualify today for free public preschool and will be starting very soon. We have chosen to put him at a school near my work (for many reasons). Convenience is obviously a factor-I will be able to drop him off before work and leave a little early to pick him up each day. The school out there is also small-he will be in a class of 12 or so kids versus 20, and there is one preschool class as opposed to the 5 classes at the school near our house. I also like the idea that it is close to work because I will be able to get to him quickly if he needs me. And the final reason is that his buddy Brad is in the class. I know Brian will adjust more quickly if he gets to attend school with his best bud. And I will feel better knowing that they are together.

Anyway, with that off my chest, here are some pictures from his field trip to the farm. It was a perfect day for this...70 degrees! We really lucked out. Oh and in case you are wondering, Addison is not in the class. She just tagged along since she's Brian's friend and I'm the boss!





No comments: