Sunday, November 20, 2011

Little Bug

Lilah looks so cute in her lady bug pajamas that I just had to take her picture this morning before dressing her!
We went to the doctor for her 4 month check up. She weighs 16 lbs 4 oz (92nd percentile) and is 26 3/4 inches long (95th percentile)! She got two shots (and was NOT happy) and an oral vaccination. The nurse was cracking up because she was such a drama queen about that.

She has been so close to rolling over, but we had to say no when the doc asked if she'd done it yet. She didn't waste much time. She started rolling back to belly today! She's so proud of herself! We actually both missed it the first time. I was trying to figure out how to install her winter car seat cover and Shawn was vacuuming. I looked up and realized she was on her belly and I KNEW I'd left her on her back. She's been happily practicing every since, so this video is actually her second time rolling over!

Lilah Rolling

No comments: