Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

I'm a little behind, so I am going to do several mini posts about Halloween and hopefully some day I will get them all posted! We decided to carve our pumpkin the weekend before Halloween to spread out the fun. (And because our actual Halloween weekend was so jam packed!)

Brian wanted nothing to do with the pumpkin carving. We set up the video camera just like last year, thinking it was going to be a fun, exploratory experience. Not. The first couple of pictures give the impression that Brian was a part of the fun. I think I just clicked several pictures in the few seconds he spent near the pumpkin.



This is a picture of what pumpkin carving 2010 really looked like. (Brian wants the camera in the WORST way. He is getting a child proof one for Christmas.)


And this is from last year. When Brian was not TWO.

No comments: