Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Don't Want to Forget the Little Things

Just a few things that I wanted to share, and I didn't want to ever forget...

*Yesterday, Brian was very excited to tell me that he ate lunch by Josie.  She had a Dora lunchbox!  I have been hearing about Josie since the first day of school pretty much.  She's the teacher's (blonde-of course) daughter.  I happened to drop Brian off at school yesterday too and I got to see the two of them interact.  Let's just say, the feelings are mutual.

*Over the weekend Brian wanted to stay over at Nana and Pappy's.  Mom told him to go ask Pappy.  He went over and said, "pleeeeaase."  Of course, Dad said okay.  Not to be outdone, Lilah went over to Dad and said "pleeeeaase."  The entire room erupted with laughter. 

*Brian told me in the car today that since Batman and all the super heroes fight crime at night, that makes them nocturnal.  Yep, sure does buddy!

*Lilah says "yeah" to almost anything.  She knows "no" though.  She'll say no if you ask her if she wants a time out.  Shawn is a huge fan of asking her if she is going to take over the world.  "Yeah."

*Monday I realized (again) how much I love being a "stay at home" mom.  (Or how lucky I am to get to take my kids to work with me, which is really what I do.)  We had conferences at the preschool and Shawn was off work so I left the kiddos with him when I left early in the morning.  I was sick over it.  I am not cut off to leave my babies and go to work!  (Not an attack on any moms who do work, just how my heart works.)

*Having lost 34.5 lbs, my hubby was taken OFF his blood pressure medicine today.  Way to go, Shawn! 

No comments: