Sunday, December 2, 2012

November

Thought I should post a few random November pictures before the holiday posts begin!  We were lucky to have a pre-Thanksgiving meal at Shawn's aunt Bibber's house early in the month.  Lilah and Gavin and too cute together!

I tried three different times to get a fall picture of the kids by our big tree out back.  It's much harder now that Lilah is so active.  These are a few of the good ones.



 And just some random fall pictures...





We also celebrated my birthday with a national holiday.  Yep, my birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year!  Good food, good friends and good family = great birthday and holiday!





1 comment:

AlliG said...

Cute pics! I love that Lilah loves giving kissies. :)

p.s. Having a Christmas party on the 15th, can you guys make it. I need your new mailing address.