Monday, August 19, 2013

Warrior

Two weeks ago Shawn and two of his buddies participated in the Warrior Dash.  It was in reallyfaraway southernish Kentucky.  We had shirts made for the kiddos who attended to support the boys.  Brian and Lilah (and me too!) were really excited about the shirts!

I will spare you my true thoughts on the Warrior Dash, as most of you who read this have already heard my rant about the event.  I have decided to chalk it up to a poor organization and a bad location.  If the boys ever decide to participate in another mud run, hopefully it will be a better experience.  And Brian says daily that he's going to do a "muddy race like Daddy" when he gets big, so even if the big boys don't decide to go for round two, I suppose I will be supporting Brian at his first mud run someday. 

Pictures are below...



Jack was also not a fan of the Warrior Dash.







No comments: