Friday, April 23, 2010

Visiting Uncle Jon and Aunt Teri (and of course, Itz)

Brian and I spent the last day of spring break (last Friday, I am a little behind on the blogging) making our first solo trip to Louisville. Mama Mia is a GODSEND. He watched it the whole way down and only fussed if I started signing along. Actually, it was more than fussing. He YELLED, "Mama! NO!." I guess the grace period where he mistook my horrible singing voice for something positive is now over.

The whole way to Louisville, Brian chattered away about Itz, which was his main motivation for making the trip. We did manage to have some fun with Aunt Teri and Uncle Jon too. Brian especially enjoyed the nearby park and the new wiffle ball set Jon bought him at Target. Mama especially enjoyed this part of the day because it wore little man out. He slept the whole way home. A successful trip, yay!!
Hi, Mama!


The dizzy bat game.


Confusing his games...most of the time the bat was a golf club.


Uncle Jon is silly!


My favorite picture of the day.

No comments: