Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend

What a fun and exhausting weekend! Congratulations to Jennie and Patrick, our dear friends who were married on Saturday. What a beautiful, memorable, and exciting day!


Friday we enjoyed the rehearsal dinner. Brian made an appearance for a bit and then he went home with Nana. He was very excited to tell everyone that. "I'm going bye bye with Nana." He LOVES riding in her car!

Not a great self portrait of me, but pretty cute of little man!

Me and Shannon being silly...

Attempting to get a fish face pic
-
But laughing too hard...

Then success-
Then finally a good shot-

Saturday was the big day and it started out early! Brian and Daddy went to swim lessons while Mama got all dolled up. Brian went down the slide again at swim lessons!

Four bridesmaids.

Bride and groom.

A good pic of me and Shawn. This never happens!


Then on Sunday we visited with a high school friend and his baby boy!

Whew. I'm exhausted still and it's Tuesday. I guess I needed a trip to Grenada with Jennie and Patrick.

No comments: