Monday, October 17, 2011

3 Months

Miss Lilah turned 3 months old last week! It's been so much fun watching her develop this past month. She "talks" all the time. She is such a cooer! She also has great focus and will stare anyone down. She laughs out loud and has the sweetest two dimpled smile. She has even started to roll onto her side when on her back. This has just started happening in the past two or three days!

She is still a little chunk, although I call her my "petite" child because she's not nearly as chunky as Mr. Brian was at 3 months.

People keep saying her hair is getting redder, but I think she's just getting more of it. It's so pretty! And her eyes are still blue!

She was not very cooperative for her 3 month photo shoot this past weekend, but it could have had something to do with the photographers...I was not a fan. She did just fine for our "chair shoot" on her 3 month birthday. I feel like if I can get a good picture, a professional should be able to... We did get a couple of good ones and I'm excited to get those back!

There is no pedi appointment at 3 months, so don't have measurements. When I weigh her with me, she's only up about a pound from her 2 month weight. But she definitely is longer. See...

3 Months
2 Months 1 Month

We almost didn't get these (the 3 month pic) taken on the 12th, but we finally found some time in the evening! After taking these, I rocked with her for a good long while and she was talking up a storm. I took some shots of her just because I don't want to forget...

these chunky legs or these fat fingers or her sweet baby faceor the joy of watching a sleeping baby girl
Love that girl.

No comments: