Monday, October 10, 2011

While We Weren't Unpacking

The last month has been crazy busy. Moving is hard. Moving with 2 children is VERY hard. We still have more to unpack, and more to move. It's insane! But we will just keep at it until it's finished.

Everything we use on a daily basis is where it should be. I even found my glue gun last night! (I do not use my glue gun daily, however I needed it for a few quick fixes and I may or may not have been driving Shawn crazy about it.) There are, however, no pictures hung. Unless you count the race track picture above the fireplace that is hanging on screws that were left by the previous owner. We also have random boxes here and there that need to be unpacked. But it will get there. Right? Please say yes!

Anyway, we have been doing other things between unpacking. We have even been to the Zoo twice. (I have only taken the pictures off my camera from our first trip in late September with Uncle Jon.) Mostly, we have just been hanging around the house and getting the kids used to their new environment. Brian likes all the space. Lilah likes the ceiling fans.

Here are some random pictures from this past month...















No comments: