Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lilah, 5 Months

Well another month has come and gone. My baby is now 5 months old! She just so cute these days! So smiley and interactive. She is still a major chunk and is weighing in at just under 17 pounds. Just wait 'till you see her Christmas pictures. To.Die.For!

She's still only rolling back to belly, but is quite happy to be on her belly, so I guess that's why she doesn't feel the need to roll the other way. She is so vocal and so (sadly) close to sitting up! She is still a car ride hater, but is generally happy at all other times of day and night. My tech guy at work even commented that I have the "happiest baby he has ever seen." She watches every move Brian makes (God help us) and is determined to get him in trouble whenever he comes near her. She can get that pout lip going quicker than anyone I have ever seen! She can also turn it off pretty quickly too.

Her chair pictures are so easy to take these days. I snapped 3 just because she was being so smiley, but I got what I needed on the first shot.

No comments: