Friday, March 30, 2012

Whitney

No, not Houston.

For the last 3.5 months we have had the privilege of having Whitney home with us. Whitney is our spread your wings and fly girl. She takes every opportunity she finds and runs with it. Unfortunately that means she isn't home very often. She's out living life and enjoying every moment of it!

Whitney is also one of the kindest, most giving, wonderful girls I know. She lights up Brian's face like no one can. She loves deeply. She works hard. I hope Lilah grows up to be like her. Except the living away from home part. Not sure I can handle that!

I'm not sure what's made Whit leaving this time around so hard. Maybe it's because she was home for so long. Maybe it's because she'll be gone for so long this time. She won't be home until Christmas. When I think about my kids that's a long, long time. Lilah will be walking and talking. Brian will hopefully be talking a lot more.

I know this though. We will miss her SO much. Keep flying, Whit! We are so proud of you!

No comments: