Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Shout Out From B


Dear Aunt T and Uncle Jon,

It was about this time last year that you made the decision to move up here to be closer to us.  Do you remember?  You and I spent a whole week together!  Mommy and Daddy had to go the hospital to have my baby sister and you took good care of me.  We worked on cutting and we made pictures for Lilah.  We went to the Zoo and we visited Lilah too.  I had so much fun with you! 

Then you made it your goal to get jobs up here, and it wasn’t very long before you did it! I was so glad!

I have loved getting to spend so much time with you both this year.  So has Lilah.  I especially like it when I get to come to your house and play with Itz.  The bubbles are fun too.  I also like playing golf with you and swimming and playing at my house and going to the zoo.  Uncle Jon even helps me pee in the potty and feeds Lilah bananas…I bet he never thought he’d do those things!  And I am so lucky to have a cool Aunt who can make cool dinosaurs for my room!

I love you Aunt T and Uncle Jon.  And Itz, I love him too.

Love,
Brian Thomas

(and Lilah too…she’s too little to tell you, but she keeps singing “more” so I think she means she wants more Aunt T and Uncle Jon too.  And Itz.)

No comments: