Friday, October 26, 2012

Lilah, 15 Months

Last week we visited Dr. Price for Lilah's 15 month check up.  She was 24 lbs 4.5 oz and 31.5 inches long.  She's big, but not as big as her brother.  She was NOT a happy camper about her 3 shots, but she recovered quickly.  The doctor said knowing body parts and animal sounds are 18 month skills, so that made me smile!

Here are some other things she is doing at 15 months, just so I don't forget...
*Holding a crayon/pencil correctly.
*Throwing appropriate things in the trash can.
*Dribbling a soccer ball.
*Saying Mama,  Dada, Bubba, Nana, Pap for Pappy, Teri, Jon, dog, ball, dis (this), dat (that), book, poppoppop (popsicle), bee, wawa (water), ish (fish), hiii (hi) and several other words, but not all consistently.
*Climbing the ladder on the play set with ease and sliding down the slide on her bottom and belly without assistance.
*Flushing the toilet.  Often.
*Turning on the washer and dryer whether there are clothes in them or not.  Often.  Mostly when it's unnecessary.

And just one fun anecdote I don't want to forget.  I took Lilah with me to the "lady doctor" yesterday.  She was in rare form.  When I got undressed, she tried to get undressed.  Then while the doctor was talking to me-mind you I hadn't even touched the table or stirrups yet-Lilah laid back on my lap and threw her legs up in the air in a full straddle.  The doctor said, "I guess she's ready for her check up!"

Oh that little girl.  She's a total crack up.

And of course a few pictures of the little ham... 





No comments: