Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Friends

I have always said that I very badly want Brian and Lilah to be friends above all else.  I want them to love each other, to look out for each other, and to turn to each other when life gets tough.  It's awesome to see how close they really are. 

I mean sure they bicker...especially in the car.  They can make me crazy "trolling" each other as Shawn calls it.  They are very different in most ways. They are, however, both ridiculously stubborn.  They come by this honestly. 

BUT, they also adore each other.  They play well together, comfort each other and laugh hysterically with each other.  They hold hands!  Some days Brian says he's going to marry Lilah :)   They melt my heart with their friendship.

I always try to take some fall pictures of these two sweeties and this year has been no different.  Lilah is getting into posing, so it's a little more difficult than it used to be, but we got a few...









No comments: