Saturday, November 16, 2013

Girly

Lilah is 100% a girly girl.  And I LOVE it!!  She has been taking gymnastics for a few months and is really good at it.  She loves it too.  I love seeing her in her little leotard and leg warmers!





She's gotten to tag along on some girly adventures lately and she thinks she's hot stuff!  We had a tea party for my lead teacher's baby shower and Lilah fit right in.  Then last week Lilah, Teri and I hit the nail salon.  She was overthemoon excited!



And just because I feel you may need a good laugh, I will add this bit of information to this post about my baby girl.  The other day she went into her room where she was supposed to be putting a new pull up on.  Instead?  I found her with a bottle of hand sanitizer.  If you ask her where she put it, she'll tell you.  "All over" her "gina."  And yes, she is the child that will be the death of me. 

No comments: