Monday, December 30, 2013

A Catch Up Holiday Post

Well the Christmas season just flew by!  With two extremely excited kids, I had to just do Christmas rather than write about it this year.  It was so much fun though.  They were over the moon excited about Santa, baby Jesus, Ralph (our reindeer alternative to the Elf of the Shelf), snow, trains...

My favorite part of Christmas is the skit at church.  I am in charge of it and I just love it.  This year I let both kids be in even though Lilah is technically too young.  They were mice with their cousins Jade and Junior.  Candi dubbed them "the rat pack."  They were so freaking cute!  I have no pictures.  Mom fail.  My work assistant may have some.  If I ever get a hold of them, I will post some.

The kids got all they wanted and more from Santa, family and friends.  We had lots of time to spend with those that we love, ate a lot of good food and played with a whole bunch of new toys!  It even snowed in the weeks leading up to the big day, which gave us a few extra days off of school and a bunch of memories.

So here it is ladies and gents.  My Christmas photo dump.  Enjoy!






















A quick side note....sad that this is a side note and not it's own post...you may notice the gigantic bruise on Lilah's nose in some of the pics.  We thought she broke it, but she didn't. She face planted into the foot board of our bed while running one night.  It bled a lot and she cried a lot.  Thankfully, our professional Christmas pictures were taken before it happened!

No comments: