Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Easter...YES IT'S MAY!

I am a terrible blogger.  I am just not able to find the time to keep up.  BUT I WANT TO!  I want to have a record for my kids and of my kids!  So yes, here I am posting about Easter.  In MAY!  I know, I suck.

Easter was a lot of fun for the kids this year.  We got to be a part of several Easter Egg hunts...the one at our house for Shawn's family Easter alone would have been more than enough...there were soooooo many eggs!  The kids enjoyed the time with family as always.  They were spoiled rotten, as always. Now for pictures!

Lilah got to try on the bunny suit at St. Pat's hunt...a little creepy!!



All dressed up for Mass and brunch with Nana and Pappy!

Yes, they got new bikes for Easter.  They were due and it didn't make sense to wait until their birthdays!




This girl is a BEAST hunting eggs!





Ashley got "confetti eggs"!  These were a HUGE hit with the kids.  I am still finding confetti in my house.  IN MAY!


We got to release our butterflies on the day the cousins came for Easter.  So cool!  We will definitely do this again!


No comments: