Saturday, July 9, 2016

Preschool Promotion

Lilah's four year old preschool promotion ceremony was in May and it was very bittersweet.  First of all, our last baby graduated preschool!!  Secondly, it marked my last promotion ceremony at the preschool.  It was humbling to address a group of 250 people and have their complete attention as I remarked on my seven years at the church.  It was really a great opportunity overall and I was blessed to have been a part of something so remarkable!

Lilah was very excited to have her moment in the spotlight...she's shy like that, haha!  I am not a fan of public speaking, but I had to marvel at the improvements that I have made in that area in the last seven years.

Father Jeff gifted me a scholarship for the preschool in my family's name which was much appreciated. 














No comments: