Friday, May 22, 2009

Not So Little

I decided it was time for some "photo shoots" this week. Brian is growing up SO FAST! He'll be 11 months old this weekend. He's recently learned to point and clap, and he does both of these things all day, every day. Sometimes all night, too. (He's not been sleeping very well.) He's still resisting "chunky" food, but last night tried graham crackers, raw carrots and celery when we put them on his tray. It just had to be HIS idea! He's also jabbering like a little maniac.

He laughs hysterically at me when I tell him NO. Such a boy! And his new favorite thing to do is to clear his bookshelf. He thinks it's hilarious to knock every single book to the floor. My little guy, was never really little. But my baby is turning into a little boy before my eyes. See for yourself...

1 comment:

Whit Scheff said...

This blog made me really depressed and really happy at the same instance. It's sad that I have missed so much being away, but it's so great to see him growing and learning. Thank you so much for doing this blog! It has been a life save.