Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Brian's Rocking Chair

Remember how I used to take a picture each month of Brian in his glider? When he was very young, I would prop him up and move my hand just in time to snap the picture completely afraid he would slide out of the chair and I would be the worst mother ever. I thought it was hard then.


Recently I decided to get a 15 month old picture of him in the same chair. I realized that I had no idea what hard was all those months ago. Here are some of our attempts at snapping the picture this time around. Note: my hand is in most of these shots, not because I was was afraid he would fall, but because I had to tickle the heck out of him to get him to stay put while Shawn snapped the photos.
.

One final note...the date on the first pictures is 10/10/08. The pictures just above were taken yesterday, 10/6/09. What a difference a year makes!

No comments: