Tuesday, December 29, 2009

18 Month Checkup

We visited Dr. Price today for Brian's 18 month well checkup. Here are Brian's new stats:
Weight = 26.5 lbs = 60th percentile
Height = 34.5 inches = 95th percentile
Head circumference = 19.5 inches = 90th percentile

Still big!

Everything else checked out as well. Still advanced in all areas, tubes are working well :)

Dr. Price was concerned about Brian's sleep though. He's back to waking up at night A LOT. So, we tried "cry it out" AGAIN tonight. I detest cry it out. It results in puke and lots of it. Every time. So Shawn stripped the bed while I showered with Brian...attempting to remove the puke smell. It didn't work. Since I can't get dirty water (in this case soapy) in his ears (due to the tubes), I couldn't use shampoo. It would have been impossible to hold him and protect his ears from the water. And I couldn't put him down because every time I did the result was more crying, followed by more puke. So we rinsed. And it's after 10 as I write this, Brian is still awake, and he smells like....you guessed it...puke.

So, we'll have to do a morning bath to get rid of the smell before our adventure downtown to eat lunch with Pappy.

I am going to post a picture of how cute Brian is while dancing to make myself feel better now.


Goodnight.

No comments: