Thursday, December 31, 2009

To 2010!

The new year is just about upon us! 2010 sounds so much cooler than 2009 :) I am weird with numbers like that. Like my favorite age was 17...it just sounds good to me. I know...weird.

Anyway, we have lots to look forward to in 2010. Here are some of the things I am excited about...

*Auntie L starts her new job at 5th 3rd!!
*Cousin Mari starts college!!
*My first preschool graduation!!
*Brian will be 2!! (Let the potty training begin!)
*Shawn and I will celebrate our EIGHTH wedding anniversary!!
*Family Trip for Pappy's 60th!!
*Nennie and Patrick are getting married!!

And I'm sure that's just the tip of the ice burg. Can't wait to see what the new year brings! Hope it's safe and happy for all :)

Oh, P.S. my new year's resolution is to try 1 new recipe (main course) every week for the next 52 weeks. So, if you have a recipe send it my way. The only requirement is that it has to be easy enough that I can tackle it and keep my 18 month old from destroying the house!

And P.S. Again...I wanted to post a "last of of 2009" of Brian tonight. However, I left my memory card in my netbook so my camera was useless at Bibber's tonight. Too bad too because Brian was a riot chasing the cats and feeding the goats! And he was asleep by the time we made it home. Shawn said he would kill me if I took a pic of the sleeping child. He also said he will look the same tomorrow. So, no pic :(

No comments: