Monday, January 25, 2010

19 Months Old

Brian was 19 months old yesterday! I was sick and spent most of the day in bed :( But I still managed to upload his 18 month old photos...even if it was a day late. Click here to view them.

Brian's newest thing is actually spitting when he sees a camel. It started out with Shannon telling him to watch out for camels because they spit (thanks Aladdin). That was a few weeks ago and every time she said, "they spit," Brian would respond, "oh shit." This week he's moved onto actually spitting. Is it sad when spitting is an improvement? I can't help but think it hysterical. I promised Shawn I would stop asking him after I captured it on video. I succeed last night, so I will try to upload that when I feel better!

He also RUNS to the window whenever he hears a train. I keep trying to tell him you can't really see the trains from the window, but he's insistent. Shawn says you can if you look really hard. Maybe Brian has really good eyesight like his Dad.

We also started music class this past Saturday. It was FUN! Brian was a bit shy at first, but managed to leave my lap and play with the other kids when all was said and done. We get to go back for the next 12 weeks or so!

Alright, as I said, I'm sick, so I am going to bed. Good night.

No comments: