Friday, January 15, 2010

The Strangest Haircut Ever


Cute hair cut right?

You may be wondering how we managed to get all of Brian's hair cut at one time today? Sedation? Nope? Bribes? Nope.

This is how good my hair dresser, Becki is everyone....

SHE CUT BRIAN'S HAIR IN MY CAR!

He was asleep. I knew I could move him up front with me with out him waking up. I wasn't so sure I could get him into the salon though. It's cold out. And there are bright lights in the shop.

So, Becki, in her good natured, roll with the punches way, came outside scissors and comb in hand, and got the job done. It's perfectly even everywhere. She didn't miss one hair.

I LOVE her!

Nana remembered to take some pictures of this crazy event. They are below.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Oh my gosh - I LOVE IT! Us momma's have to get creative sometimes ;) That is one awesome hair stylist!

Glad that things are going well with you guys. I can't believe it has been so long since we've gotten the boys together.

I'll email you the next time we are up in NKY!