Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mayriachi Dinner Night

Tonight was a rare occasion. Our entire dinner night crew made it out for Mayriachi Dinner Night! And Whitney was here to join in on the fun as well! Brian and Addison had a blast playing together. Here are some shots from the evening. I don't know about you, Melissa, but I am still dizzy from all of the rounds of "Rosy"!


First of all, let me say for the record that my child did NOT put the planter on Addison's head. However, he did enjoy a good laugh about it BEING on her head :)


Everyone enjoys a good game of peek-a-boo!


Isn't this a cool ring around the rosy picture that Jennie captured? I love how you can see the expressions on both of the kids' faces!


We all fall down!


Good night my love...until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh! Our baby is so cute! He's so happy and has the best parents in the world. We love you kids, lots.

Uncle Billy and Aunt Bibber
xoxo