Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beach Bums Day 2

So this is pretty much our vacation schedule:

Between 7:30 and 8:30 Get up, eat, get dressed for the beach

9:30-12ish Beach
12:30-1 Lunch
1-3:30 Nap
3:30-5ish Lounge

5:30ish Dinner, wander around
9-10ish Bedtime

And I LOVE IT!

Today, we found out that a plastic hoe meant for beach play, makes a nice golf club...not sure what he was hitting? Shells maybe?
Brian thinks big waves are HYSTERICALLY funny. Not that you can tell from the picture below, since he's not looking at the camera, but trust me, he was cackling!


And we were reassured that Brian likes sushi, in case we weren't sure. In fact, he actually BEHAVED at dinner tonight. I guess that's what happens when you take him some where that he actually enjoys the food. The sushi chef thought he was pretty darn funny :)



Oh, and just for Auntie La La...Chad + T.O. What does everyone think??? I'm pretty excited about the possibilities!! La La does NOT agree with me ;)

No comments: