Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Elmo

Now that the cat's out of the bag, I can finally post about Baby Elmo. Brian's little brother or sister is due July 18th! I will be 14 weeks on Monday and we're super excited!

Brian named the baby Baby Elmo at our first ultra sound. I get lots of those because I am considered high risk due to Brian's delivery. Here is a picture of the first one. Brian freaked out because he could not sit with me, so Shawn told him Elmo was on the screen. Brian said, "Oh baby Elmo." And there it is.

Here is a picture of the first ultra sound.


I also had one at 9 weeks.



And twelve weeks.
At twelve weeks we heard the heartbeat too!

We go back in February at about 17 weeks. This means that at the visit after that we should find out the gender. Yes, we are finding out. I hate surprises.

This also means that we are back in house selling mode. The house will go up the first of March hopefully. Want to buy it??

We do not have names picked out. Feel free to offer suggestions. We have a really hard time with this. In fact, we never had a girl name when I was pregnant with Brian. Good thing he was a boy! This time around we've got nada.

I am feeling fine and showing a little. With the 2nd pregnancy they say you show sooner and that has definitely been true! The first bump picture we took when I was pregnant with Brian was at 16.5 weeks. We are planning to start the bump pictures this go around next week!

I am still working out 3-5 times a week and Monday I have an appointment with a trainer to be sure I am doing the right things. I am always nervous about trying to keep my heart rate around 140. It's very hard for me to do!

So that's the news for now. As Taryn pointed out, I will have to find a new name for the blog also. Suggestions welcome for that too!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

congrats on 2!!!

AlliG said...

Congrats!! So excited for you all. :)