Thursday, May 5, 2011

29 Weeks and Counting

On Monday I will be 30 weeks pregnant. That's 10 weeks away from full term!!! Insane. I can't shake the tired, but otherwise I feel okay. Baby Lilah is kicking a lot...I should know as I now have to count kicks every morning and every night as my "homework" from the doctor. I find this silly because I did not have to do it with Brian, but I do what I am supposed to, so I'll keep counting kicks. I passed my glucose test last week! It was an ordeal to get it completed, but it's over now. I liked the doctor I saw last week too, so there is still just one doctor in the practice I would prefer to avoid. In fact this last doctor was totally on board with the c-section! And she was cracking up over Lilah's movement after the glucose test...too much sugar!

This is late, but here is the 28.5 week shot (take at just about 29 weeks actually...late again). I like that Brian keeps finding a way to be a part of these pictures.


And just for comparison, here is what I looked like when I was 28.5 week pregnant with Brian.

No comments: