Sunday, May 15, 2011

Emotional

May is here. The pregnancy hormones are on overload. Mom had Brian last night and I am supposed to be sleeping in. What am I doing instead?

Making plans for Brian's THIRD birthday party. Really? Is is really going to be THREE?

I couldn't sleep. I missed Brian. Stupid hormones.

Last night before bed, I decided to record this Curious George recordable storybook that Brian's aunt Sarah gave him. (Thank you, Sarah, by the way.) Except it isn't about Curious George. It's kind of an "Oh The Places You'll Go" sort of book with Curious George references and pictures. I took me a few times to make it through the recording through the tears.

So I decided if I was already a mess, I should go ahead and finish up my letter to my first class. The class I taught 4th and 5th grade and is GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL in two weeks. Seriously? How did that happen? So more tears. I had decided to make each of them a CD and record the letter onto the CD for them. I knew that was going t be a tough one and it totally was!

Like I said, I couldn't sleep all that well because I missed Brian. How ridiculous is that? I walk around like a zombie most days because I am exhausted and when I get the chance to SLEEP, I can't do it.

Stupid hormones.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I'm sure the weather didn't help! Hopefully you had a great day and tomororow will bring sunshine and a smile to your face.