Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just Busy

We're still here, just busy.

We bought this...
And we close on the 13th of September!

Jon and Teri moved home and will be renting our current house once we move!

So we've been packing, and meeting with the realtor, and the inspector, and the bank.

School is also starting. Brian had his first play date Tuesday. I was there with him and he did okay. He still thinks he can do whatever he wants there. I have hope that it will work out, but not a ton of it. Next Tuesday he goes to a play date without me. The following Tuesday is the first real day of school. Pray.

Speaking of prayer, Lilah's baptism is soon. Kay made the most BEAUTIFUL dress from my graduation gown. I can't wait for Lilah to try it on! I have only seen pictures so far! I hope that it will be a special day for our family, just like Brian's was. I loved his baptism. And especially his "Lion King" moment.
I hope I look that skinny for Lilah's baptism. I remember feeling really fat at Brian's. According to this picture, not so much!

Speaking of fat...
Are you kidding me????????? My baby girl already weighs over 13 pounds.

And this one...
Well, he's not fat, just big. He's the tallest in his class as school by far and weighed in a 40.5 lbs last night. I had not really lifted him in about 10 weeks and now that my restrictions are lifted...whoa! I can't believe I was carrying him around pregnant!

I love me some big babies!


No comments: