Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pre-Beach Photo Dump

We leave for the beach in THREE DAYS.  What should I be doing?

1. Laundry
2. Packing
3. Shopping for a few last minute things
4. Making a grocery list for when we arrive

What am I doing?  Clearing off my camera card so it's empty and ready for beach photos.  And posting them here.

I'll shop and do laundry tomorrow.  Maybe I will make the grocery list too.  I'll pack Thursday.

For now, enjoy my pre-beach photo dump...

My little bucket head.

Cheering on the Reds!

One of the many electronic devices necessary to keep Lilah entertained during extra innings.


We stayed for the Beach Boys concert.  FREAKIN UNCLE JESSIE performed with them!!  It was truly AWESOME!

Memorial Day Parade.

Lilah was allll about the candy.

Even with the picture cutting them off, look at those long legs on both of them!

My little ham.  All. Day. Long.




Did I mention that we leave for the beach in THREE DAYS????  Expect many beach photos!!!

No comments: