Thursday, April 10, 2014

Andddd...he ate it.

The tooth.  It came out at lunch today.  Brian was so excited that he swallowed it.  We searched his cheese and crackers.  We searched his smoothie yogurt drink.  No tooth.  It's in his belly.

He started to get upset, and I quickly said, "it's okay buddy.  Happens all the time with the first tooth.   Lots of kids don't know what it feels like to have a tooth come out and they swallow it.  We will write a not to the tooth fairy and explain the whole thing."  He thought about it for a minute and then said, "MOM!  It will come out in my POOP!" 

Yep, then there's that. 

His note to the tooth fairy went something like this...

Dear Miss Tooth Fairy,

My tooth fell out while I was eating lunch.  It's in my belly.  Please leave me money.  I love you.

Love,
Brian

And I would post a whole face pic, but that nose was just full of boogers, so I cropped it out!  Ick! 



No comments: