Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Little Operation

Miss Lilah is scheduled for an adenoidectomy today at 1:30p.m.  This means that she cannot eat from the time she wakes up until after her surgery.  Yeah.  It's gonna be a fun day.  She has been a hot mess the last few days...having ridiculous potty accidents that have caused me to loose it on her a couple of times.  I am hoping she is just nervous about the surgery and these will pass.  She has also had all kinds of attitude...which is typical, but has been even more amplified over the last few days.  Yesterday when I told her she would be wearing pajamas for the surgery (something I thought she would be excited about) she gave me a five minute lecture while shaking her finger at me with her other hand on her hip on how that was NOT a good idea and she would NOT be doing it and I shoudl just CALL THAT NURSE BACK and tell her so. 

For all that attitude, she still melts my hearts...


Our little gypsy.  And P.S. I did win the pajama fight.  Kind of.  She has already picked out her attire for today.  Winter pajamas (mostly pink) with a red tutu.  Oy...

No comments: