Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Front of the Line

I know I should be writing an Easter post.  BUT I had to bump this post ahead of Easter.  I know Jesus rose from the dead and all, BUT I wouldn't be posting about that anyway.  The Easter post will be beautiful pictures of my adorable kids collecting eggs on Easter.  And for now, this trumps Easter.

Brian lost ANOTHER TOOTH!  AND.....he didn't swallow it! 

Can you feel the excitement?!

Kind of gross, but he insisted I share this picture with you all :)


He just discovered that it was loose last night and he apparently has the wiggling down now because he lost it during dinner tonight.  He completely refused to eat anything crunchy all day.  Ha!  He was being very careful during dinner and about midway through, he retrieved it from his mouth and announced that it had come out!  He was BEAMING!  And I was so glad that mom, dad, Jon and Teri were all here for the occasion!


No comments: