Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lazy Summer Days

So you guys...I had no idea how much I love summer until this summer.  The lazy days of fun with my babies are PRICE.LESS.  I long for the day that summer comes again.  I live for the sunshine.  Each day is such a blessing and so much fun.

In between vacations, we kept our days pretty low key.  We spent hours upon hours outside.  (We used GALLONS of sunscreen...my nephew Gavin even tells his Memaw not to bother to put sunscreen on him because Aunt Maria will put more on anyway....hahaha!!)  We took full advantage of the pool, the awesome parks in the area and our own backyard.  We rode bikes and planted our first garden.  We searched for mustaches and went to Reds game.  It was absolutely perfect.  I wouldn't trade it for anything!

And here my friends is our summer fun photo dump...


Lilah got to start building this summer!


OMG the carousel at the Banks is so awesome!! 



Daddy has to operate the pig for the kids.  It's hard work!

The diving board was new for Brian this summer.  By the last week of swim lessons he was going off the high dive too!

Chris' graduation celebration in Cincy!




Camping in the backyard!  Daddy and Brian made it all night!  Lilah was inside within 5 minutes ;)

Ice cream with friends!

One of my school babies got married this summer!  She was NINE when I met her!

St. Joe festival fun!

At the museum for Gavin's birthday!

Brian's best friend, Ryland.




OMG Lilah LOVES Rosie!


No comments: