Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving

We are spending Thanksgiving in New York City this year and we are all so excited!  We have already had TWO traditional Thanksgiving meals (Brian has had 3) so we are ready for something a little less traditional!

Mom attended Brian's Thanksgiving Mass last Wednesday where the kids dressed as natives and brought toys to be donated to a charity.  

Lilah performed in her last Preschool Thanksgiving performance last Friday night.  She was so excited for this event.  She insisted that she needed a special dress so I took her shopping :)   She was so cute singing her little songs.

Then on Saturday we had our Friend Thanksgiving which is something I always look forward to.  It is always nice to have everyone (or close to everyone) together before the insanity of "the holidays" begins.

Today Brian had a Thanksgiving Feast at school complete with some sort of turkey dance I'm told.  He came running out of school in his native attire with a smile on his face.

Here are my two little turkeys at a couple of their events...




And that, my friends, officially catches me up!  Whew.  Next up....New York!!

No comments: