Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!

The weather men finally got it right! Northern Kentucky got dumped on last night...lots of beautiful SNOW! And Brian's first real snow!! Now I know that the people who had to drive in this mess (Shawn included) probably aren't as excited about it as I am, but since my kiddos are out of school today I have no babysitting duty so I get to play!

I couldn't resist taking some pictures of Brian out in the snow, so I put on his big brown snow suit and we headed out back. Ruben came along as well. I measured 6 inches with my ruler before Ruben stole it. Here are some pictures of the experience. Note that Brian is mostly just looking at Ruben or looking at me like I'm nuts. There's a half smile in one of the pictures, maybe two. He really hates being bundled up, so don't blame the snow for the expression on his face. Also, he can't really sit up in the snow suit, so he was a bit uncomfortable in most of the pictures!






2 comments:

Jennie said...

I remember hating the bundling too. Mom also made us smear Vaseline on our faces to block us from getting wind-chapped.

fun!

Jen said...

What adorable pictures! It reminds me of Ralphie's little brother in A Christmas Story, where he is all bundled up to go out into the snow!