Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some Valentine's Day Love

We had dinner with some friends the other night and Brian got to play with his girl friend, Addison. They especially enjoyed playing in his crib of all places until Addison fell and bonked her head. (Brian would go berserk if I put in him in his crib awake under normal circumstances! These two were trying to climb IN though, so I figured I might as well just put them in.) These two are too cute together!

And I don't need any comments about how forward my child is, or about how these two were "in bed together." We've already said it! LOL :)

1 comment:

Whit Scheff said...

Startin' em early, eh? Kenneth would NEVER have let them happen lol. I NEED to call you so bad! There is no excuse for it and I know that. Hope all is well :) Looks like it. I have been keeping up with the blog.