Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

We managed to convince Brian to go outside and play in the snow finally! We compromised. No boots. Instead, he wore his gym shoes and a sweet Columbia snowsuit that Nana had given him for Christmas. It was a little snug with the shoes inside of the suit, but we made it work. I almost lost the battle when I put the hood of the snow suit on his head. Thankfully, I quickly realized that he wanted HIS FOOTBALL HAT. Situation rectified and out the door we went.

We stayed on the shoveled path for the most part, venturing out into the 8 or so inches of snow only by a step occasionally. That's a lot of snow for a little guy!
"Hey, Mama, this IS fun!"


These are definitely my two new favorite pictures. Especially the one below. (Of course, I snapped it upside down, so the stupid date stamp is also upside down. I am going to have to figure out how to remove that function from the new camera.)


The end.

No comments: