Monday, March 1, 2010

20 Months Old

Here are Brian's 19 month pictures! Finally :) He's only been 20 months since Wednesday, but this is pretty late for me.

Brian is so much fun these days! He's talking more each day and it's funny to listen to him. Some new words and phrases: "At" (Matt), "Nannon" (Shannon), chicken (only once, but very, very clear), "Where's my dada?", "Where's Nannon?", "poon" (spoon), "ah sauce" (apple sauce), "bebe" (baby-not really new, but he says it all the time and I LOVE the way he says it!), "Where's the bebe?", "a-ter" (water, formerly "wawa." He says this all the time and drinks is ALL the time!), "cheese"... I know there are more, but these are the most consistent at the moment.

As you saw in the previous post, we have moved into a toddler bed. And no, Jenna, there were not injuries involved in the escape from the crib. However, in effort to prevent injuries, we made the switch right away. Brian was pretty excited. He especially likes that Mommy can get in the bed now too!

And, we had two major explosions in one day last week. The first was a poop explosion. I did not realize I was changing a poopy diaper (don't even know when he did it!) and so I pull the diaper out really fast from under his rear end. The result? Poop flying everywhere. Gotta love it. Later than day I was cooking dinner and Brian was playing with some coins he had found on the table. He kept running in and out of the kitchen with them. When they disappeared I assumed he had put them in his bank. Then I noticed his chipmunk cheeks. I quickly squeezed the cheeks, and POP! out came the coins. Loved that too. I retrieved his bank, settled him on the floor and he spent the rest of dinner making time happily putting them into his bank instead of his mouth. Much better.

That's the Brian update for now. More on why we have been so busy later.

No comments: