Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring?

Has spring arrived? I think so. My bulbs are coming up! The sun has shone for the past three days. It will start raining soon and is supposed to rain for several days, but rain is also part of spring.

I LOVE spring!

Yesterday was a wonderful treat. The mom of the kids that I babysit for forgot to tell me that the kids all had sports practice. So I didn't have to work. I love the kids, but with the sunshine and the 65 degree temps, I loved being off work more :) Brian and I got ice cream. We both had chocolate. He was confused by the cup and spoon. I should have gotten him a cone. He ate his chocolate ice cream like a dog. It was very messy. But he had fun :)

Then we went to the park. We met my friend Ellie and her three kids. I got to hold the new baby. She has the cutest squishy cheeks. I heart them :)

We had a great time at the park. Brian loves to swing and he loves to slide. We wore each other out! It was so great to be outside in the sunshine!! I am looking forward to more days at the park and more time outside.

Stay here spring!

No comments: