Monday, March 22, 2010

Bob

"Bob" was one of Brian's first words. Bob was my granddad, Brian's great grandfather. Bob loved Brian and Brian loved Bob. Bob passed away this morning. He was in Puerto Rico vacationing with my aunt, uncle and baby cousins-Chris, Andrew and Joe. He had become quite the world traveler since my grandmother's death. This was his second tropical destination. He joined them in Hawaii last summer.

What a way to go! In your sleep and in a tropical paradise :) We will miss him dearly, but are so happy for the years we had with him. Grandma's birthday would have been this week. Now they can celebrate together.

We love you, Bob!

1 comment:

Whit Scheff said...

Oh god! I'm sorry Maria. I'll call you tomorrow morning. :( I'm glad I got to see him while I was home. Love you guys. Will be praying for you.