Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Elmo Update

We have been so busy trying to get the house ready, that we were a little late in taking the 18.5 week bump picture. We took it last night, and today I am 19 weeks. Poor second child...


So, what's new with Baby Elmo? He or she is moving around like crazy! Shawn still hasn't felt it, but he could it we could time it right. I can feel it on the outside now, so I know others could too! We find out the gender a week from tomorrow! Woo hoo! I have decided to get my nails done either hot pink or electric blue. The preschoolers will enjoy that.

I am feeling pretty good. Tired, but with Brian running around that's to be expected! I am dizzy most days. With Brian the dizzy only happened if I got up really fast, but this time it seems like it's pretty constant. I am trying to drink lots of water to fight off the dizzy.

We should have the house on the market in the next two weeks and that is exciting. We have to get a bigger house so baby Elmo will have a room!

No comments: