Friday, February 25, 2011

Rain Puddles

Matt said that I need to tell Jennie this, so rather than tell her, I will post it for her to find. It is dedicated to you, Nennie.

Brian is obsessed with rain puddles. Most kids jump in them. Not mine.

Two days ago as we were leaving the doctor's office, Brian took his lolly pop, dipped it into the nearest puddle and then stuck it back in his mouth.

Brian also lays in puddles as evident by his awesomeness yesterday. We were trying to leave the preschool and there he went. Just like he was taking a nap in the damn thing. So I stripped him outside in 45 degree weather and put new clothes on him.

Unfortunately, the new pants got kind of wet too. It rained a lot here yesterday. Thus, I had to listen to the sound of him sucking the water out of his new pants all the way home.

Yum.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Bleeeeeeeeh!

Yick yick yick.

I'm going to come in with a sanitation team....

AlliG said...

Haha! That is so awesome.