Monday, June 18, 2012

Lilah, 11 Months

Oh my, do you see that title?  That's one short month away from ONE YEAR.  Tears...

My baby girl, you are as sweet and devilish as ever at 11 months.  I marvel with how cuddly and adorable you can be one second and in an instant you can flash that devilish grin and be into something I never even thought of!  You crack me up.

You have had four teeth coming in on top since the end of your 10th month.  One is all the way in now, one partially and the other two keep popping in and out.  You are living on tylenol at night and who can blame you?

You are standing on your own for quite some time now, but don't seem all that interested in taking steps yet.   No worries here, I can wait!  You are nursing well still...although with all those teeth it can be quite painful at times!! 

You eat everything we offer to you and unfortunately everything your brother leaves for you as well.  This means you have eaten your fair share of goldfish crackers, cheese its, etc...things we would never have allowed your brother to eat this stage.  Clearly you are not allergic.  I even gave you animal crackers this week which you loved.  You know exactly what to do with those teeth!

We love you so much little girl.  You are precious and you entertain us every minute.

Here are Lilah's 11 month chair pics.  I had to post two.  I love the smiling one, but the second is of her attempting to pull the sticker off of her onesie which is totally reflective of her punky personality!

 

No comments: