Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer

Sorry about the lack of posts...it's summer around here!  We are busy being lazy.  We have had great weather mostly, so we have been playing outside, visiting the zoo, taking walks, eating ice cream...

I've also been working really hard with Brian on school things.  He has improved so much, but is still behind in many areas.  I even bought a lesson plan book so I would stick to a schedule and try to help him meet some of his goals.  He will begin speech camp the week we return from vacation, and I am hoping that will be great for him.  He really misses his school and his friends, so I also need to work on getting him together with other kids this summer.  But speech camp will certainly help with that too.

Lilah is getting so big.  She will be ONE in a little over a month.  Happily, she still looks like a baby.  I feel like Brian started looking a bit like a big boy around 1, which was very hard on this mama's heart.  Lilah has three teeth and is standing on her own for short periods of time!  She's not been sleeping so great lately and started with a snotty nose this morning so I am anticipating a trip to the pedi before we leave for the beach next week.

Well, I am off to bed.  Just wanted to put up a short update.  Will be posting Lilah's 11 month chair pics next week and of course lots of beach pictures while we are away!! 

No comments: