Monday, June 18, 2012

Pawleys Pics

Today was our last beach day before we head home tomorrow.  We don't have to get on the plane until 2:35, but we feel like we probably can't pull off the beach before we do.  Brian said goodbye to everything before we left today.  "Bye beach, bye shells, bye ocean.  See you next year!"  I love that boy!


He decided his job in life this week was to obtain water from the ocean to use in our sand castle making.  He would take off with a bucket yelling, "I get the water mama.  I be right back!"  Once he collected his water, he would turn around facing us, but completely disoriented.  He would yell, "Mama!  Mama?  Where are you?"  Once I managed to get his attention, he would smile and take off running in my direction shouting, "Mama!  I got the water!  I come right back!"  Man I love that boy!


Lilah on the other hand, decided her purpose in life this week was to eat sand.  We expected it.  We just assumed she would use her hands to gather it.  Love that girl!


Both kids loved the water, which was not a huge surprise! 

 




Although Lilah had an interesting method of getting to it!  Love her!





Both kids liked the alligators too!


Lilah especially enjoyed having her BFF Amelia with us!  Man she loved on that poor baby!!


Overall it was a week full of sun, smiles, sand and splashing.  What more could a kid want?






No comments: