Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Little Bit of Random

Long time, no blog.  Sorry! 

Miss Lilah is walking!!  Not all the time, but she's pretty darn stable.  Brian definitely walked like a drunken monkey for awhile.  But not his baby sister.  She waited until she was good and ready and she's very well balanced. 

School starts soon.  Brian will be in PM preschool, which is causing a huge schedule adjustment for the kids and I, but I am hopeful that it will work out.  Brian's teacher was very clear that he would do better in the afternoon class, so I am trusting her.  It's going to mean we can still sleep in (yay!), I will work different hours, I will (hopefully) get in a couple of walks a day, and Lilah and I will have some quality mommy and baby time at the park and/or zoo.  I am sure there will be other positives as we figure it all out and most importantly, Brian will get what he needs in the classroom while Lilah spends time with me. 

We have been trying to soak up what's left of summer.  Which basically means we have been doing the same things we've done all summer.  Pool.  Zoo.  Park.  Ah, I love it!

Here are some random pictures from the past couple of months.

Fourth of July...
And yes, he chose the hat.  On his own.



Stuffing spaghetti in her mouth on her actual birthday.

Diving board day at swim lessons.  Brian was not a fan.







We are actually riding in Annie behind Thomas...just in case you couldn't tell!


No comments: