Thursday, April 4, 2013

No Words

No words can truly describe the events at our house on Tuesday.

The teacher's aide told me to check Brian's backpack for an awesome picture when I picked him up from school.  Upon arriving home, I found this...

Awww, Brian's first family portrait.  I asked Brian who everyone was and he identified himself, me and Shawn.  I asked where Lilah was and he said, "I put her back in your belly.  She didn't have eyes yet.  Sorry Lilah."  Sure!  She can go back in whenever, hon.

But wait...look again.  Ummm, Brian what's that?  and that?  and that?  "A pee-pee."  Yes, my friends.  You saw it right.  The drawing is ummm....very detailed.  Oy.

Then there's this child.

 I ran out for about an hour that evening.  While I was pulling back up to the house, I get a call from Shawn.  Never good.  "What's wrong?" I ask.  Shawn says, "Nothing.  I just wanted to tell you what your daughter did."  Really never good.  "Well I just got here," I reply.  "Okay, she can tell you herself."  I walk in and Shawn tells Lilah to tell me what she did.  She says, "Potty!"  "Lilah did you PEE in the potty?"  Noooooo.  "Did you poop in the potty?"  Nooooo.  "Wawa."  Hmmm.....

She drank toilet water.  With a cup.  Yes, my friends.  Toilet water. 

The end. 

1 comment:

AlliG said...

Bahahaha! Hilarious on both accounts!